Food and Entertainment
- Entertainment by the live band Full Circle, commencing at 9am.
- Food stalls, operated by the Middle Brighton Baths Restaurant and the Rotary Club of Brighton.
- Entrants will receive a Bulk Nutrients energy supplement or water, fresh fruit and frozen yoghurt. The swimmer’s Gear Bags will also contain Nivea sunscreen and a snack bar.
- The Baths Restaurant and the Royal Brighton Yacht Club are providing more substantial meals for swimmers and spectators featuring special Australia Day menus.
- Jellis Craig Real Estate are providing Face Painting and Balloon Twisting to entertain the kids.
Swim Trophies and Prizes
- Medallions for placegetters in all age divisions.
- Prizes from The The Baths Health Club and Melbourne Water for Open Division winners.
- The on-line entry price for the Intermediate and Open Water events includes a raffle ticket for travel and accommodation donated by Brighton Travelworld and secondary prizes for the first 1,000 swimmers. The ticket number is the same as the swimmer’s race number. A separate ticket is not required.
- Random prizes donated by Aquashop will be drawn on the day. Swimmers must be present at the draw to claim their prize.
- First Prize: , 6 night Holiday for two at the Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Includes return economy airfares, superior room, breakfasts and transfers, valued at $3,000. “Conditions apply”. Donated by Brighton Travelworld (opposite Pantry), Middle Brighton. Ph (03) 9591 9591
- Second Prize: Gift Vouchers. $50 meal voucher donated by Brighton Baths and voucher for $150 at Vintage Cellars.
- Third Prize: Gift Vouchers. $100 meal voucher donated by Royal Brighton Yacht Club and $50 meal voucher donated by Brighton Baths.