Food and Entertainment
- Live entertainment by Full Circle, commencing at 9am.
- Food stalls, operated by the Middle Brighton Baths Restaurant, the Royal Brighton Yacht Club and the Rotary Club of Brighton.
- Entrants will receive a Bulk Nutrients energy supplement or water, fresh fruit and frozen yoghurt. The swimmer’s Gear Bags will also contain Nivea sunscreen and a snack bar.
- The Baths Restaurant and the Royal Brighton Yacht Club are providing more substantial meals for swimmers and spectators featuring special Australia Day menus.
- Jellis Craig Real Estate are providing Face Painting and Balloon Twisting to entertain the kids.
Swim Trophies and Prizes
- Medallions for placegetters in all age divisions.
- Prizes from The The Baths Health Club, 2XU and Aquashop for Open Division and Intermediate Swim event winners.
- The on-line entry for the Intermediate Swim and Open Water events includes a raffle ticket for travel and accommodation donated by Brighton Travelworld and secondary prizes for the first 1,000 swimmers. The ticket number is the same as the swimmer’s race number. A separate ticket is not required.
- Random prizes donated by Aquashop will be drawn on the day. Swimmers must be present at the draw to claim their prize.
- First Prize: , 6 night Holiday for two at the Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Includes return economy airfares, superior room, breakfasts and transfers, valued at $3,000. “Conditions apply”. Donated by Brighton Travelworld (opposite Pantry), Middle Brighton. Ph (03) 9591 9591
- Second Prize: A $250 voucher donated by Hellenic Republic .
- Third Prize:A $100 voucher donated by The Good Guys Brighton
- Fourth Prize: A $100 Voucher donated by The Royal Brighton Yacht Club