Welcome to the Swimland Great Australia Day Swim on Monday, January 26 2015
Events in 2015:
- 1400 m Open Water Swim – a clockwise course around the Middle Brighton pier and breakwater from the pier to the Finish gate on the beach
- 5 Km Open Water Swim – a more challenging course around a marked circuit, finishing around the breakwater to the beach
- 650 m Intermediate Swim – a shorter course from the Northern end of the Royal Brighton Yacht Club marina to the beach
- Swimland Junior Dash – a 300 m swim from the landing on the Middle Brighton Pier to the beach for 10-12 YO’s, and a shorter course for 8 and 9 YO’s
- The event concludes with The Swimming Australia Invitation Relay from the beach in front of the Yacht Club
Click above for more information and course maps for each event and click here for information on entertainment, food, awards, random prizes and the free raffle ticket for 5 nights at the Sheraton Resort, New Caledonia and return airfares for all Open Water competitors.